Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Present

Look what I receiveeed:
So today I received a package from my aunt (she lives in Canada and I don't get to see her very often unfortunately) in which I found the amazing Tiffany & Co bracelet. It was placed near all the amazing stuff she sent me. I also got lots of sweets like M&M's, hello kitty candies and other bad stuff for my teeth.
Haha I love her! (I have so many things to show you but I'm too exited about my presents right now so I'll post them here later).

The rest of the gifts, as I promised:
The cupcake-shaped candies I told you about (yummyyy)



2 comments:

  1. Such a cute gift!!!
    You have a great blog :D
    xoxo
    Vicky
    www.styleandfashionlover.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky girl!!! I wish i have an aunt whoe sends me pretty little things too.=(

    http://aphroditeslair9999.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...