Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year !!

Another year has passed, so quickly I haven't even noticed.
Here's how I spent my new year's eve:
Invited some friends over, nothing big but we had a great time. When the clock hit 12 we went outside, opened the champagne and watched the fireworks. The rest of the evening we drank, we played some games, we listened to music (which I chose carefully the day before). What's my new year's resolution ? Well, there are a lot but one of them is to try blogging more  (even though I try not to spend so much time on the internet anymore)  sooo expect more posts from me.
Here are some photos from yesterday's evening
 Fooling around (the bracelet from my right hand, which is actually a necklace, was a Christmas present from a friend. It's a cute umbrella.)
What's your new year's resolution?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...